Tips & Tricks for the Best Results
Many clients have established their own procedures and techniques as they gain experience applying Volluma. Please share your “tips and tricks” with others by emailing us – we would love to hear from you!
- On colored hair, if shampooing more than twice a week, mix 1/4 oz. (5 ml) Volluma shampoo with an application of your favorite shampoo to minimize color stripping.
- Try using a cotton swab to provide the finishing touch for a natural-looking hairline.
- Remove overspray from skin with soap or an alcohol pad.
- Spray Volluma in short bursts as spraying too close to the hair or too intensively will result in a wet, clumpy application.
- Spray into your hair, not onto your hair.
- Remove excess spray by lightly dabbing wet areas using a facial tissue in soft circular motions.
- Protect clothing from overspray with a towel or cape.
||“Volluma is a quick, easy, and effective product to apply that allows me to wear my hair long – the way I like it!”
Sarey R. – Toronto, Ontario, Canada