Unfortunately 100ml travel size products cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- Call for a Return Authorization Number (RAN)
- Pack securely as damaged product may not be credited.
- Clearly print “Consumer Commodity” on the outside of the box.
- Include a copy of your invoice plus the RAN for proper credit
- At the Post Office (Canada Post or United States Postal Service)
- Return prepaid (COD parcels will not be accepted)
- Specify ground transportation only
- Declare no value (Parcels with duty charges will not be accepted)
Note – Volluma is legally shipped in small quantities in Canada and the United States when classified as “Consumer Commodity”. If required, describe the package as a “cosmetic”. Avoid using the terms such as “spray” or “aerosol” as the parcel may become subject to premium charges or rejected as dangerous goods by well intentioned but unknowing postal employees.